The 1-Camera Mobile Webcasting Kit Includes:
- Canon XA-15 SDI/HDMI camera
- SD cards not included (See optional accessories below)
- Camera lens cover
- Canon camera BP-820 battery (3-hours)
- Manfrotto tripod with fluid head
- LiveU Solo H.264 Encoder (2-Hour battery) with portal access *
- 1x SDI 3 ft cable
- 2x power cables
- 2 carrying cases
* Data transfer billed at $20/GB (1 GB minimum) after the modem is returned. 1 hour transmission of 1080p will consume ~ 4 GB of data per hour.
Single camera shot, record to SD card, live stream over the cellular network to any destination.
Canada (GTA only)
Pick-up or Shipping:
Pick-up from our office, or select 2-Way Shipping during checkout. A minimum of 1-Week rental is required when selecting the shipping option.
Rental Duration Rules:
- Office hours Monday to Friday 9 - 5 PM (excluding holidays).
- Rentals due back by a weekend or a holiday, must be returned by the next business day.
- Rentals begin before noon of the 1st calendar day, and ends before noon of the last day booked.
- Weekends are considered as 3-Day rental. Pickup Friday morning and return Monday morning.
- Transit time (shipping) is calculated towards your rental period duration. For example, we ship Monday, you get the gear Wednesday, and ship back Friday - if we get the rental back by Monday - the rental period will be 1-Week.
Before pickup be prepared to show a "production insurance" binder addressed to The Streaming Store, or leave a credit card deposit for the value of the equipment rented. Contact Front Raw Insurance (Canada) to purchase an instant short term production insurance.