The 1-Camera Webcasting Kit Includes:
- Canon XA-15 SDI/HDMI camera
- SD cards not included (See optional accessories below)
- Camera lens cover
- BP-820 battery and charger
- Manfrotto tripod with fluid head
- Power adaptor
- Teradek VidiU H.264 Encoder
- Magewell HDMI to USB capture
- 1x HDMI 10 ft cable
- 1x USB 1 ft cable
- 2 carrying cases
- Optional on-camera Mic, wireless microphone or LED light (see below)
The camera comes with 1 HDMI cable to connect to the streaming encoder device. When using the Magewell USB capture device, a computer streaming or video conferencing software is required (such as OBS or Skype).
Single-camera shot, record to SD card, stream from an encoder ethernet or capture video to a computer with streaming or video conferencing software.
Canada (GTA only)
Pick-up or Shipping:
Pick-up from our office, or select 2-Way Shipping during checkout. A minimum of 1-Week rental is required when selecting the shipping option.
Rental Duration Rules:
- Office hours Monday to Friday 9 - 5 PM (excluding holidays).
- Rentals due back by a weekend or a holiday must be returned by the next business day.
- Rentals begin before noon of the 1st calendar day and end before noon of the last day booked.
- Weekends are considered as 3-Day rental. Pickup Friday morning and return Monday morning.
- Transit time (shipping) is calculated for your rental period duration. For example, we ship Monday, you get the gear Wednesday, and ship back Friday - if we get the rental back by Monday - the rental period will be 1-Week.
Before pickup is prepared to show a "production insurance" binder addressed to The Streaming Store, or leave a credit card deposit for the value of the equipment rented. Contact Front Raw Insurance (Canada) to purchase instant short term production insurance.