The Blackmagic Video Assist Kit Includes:
- Blackmagic Video Assist SD recorder/monitor
- SDI to Mini-Din short cable
- SD cards not included (See below)
- Power cable
- Pelican carry case
Connect SDI/HDMI camera or mixer video output to the Blackmagic Video Assist and record ProRes high quality video. Video recording lenght depends on SD card size.
Pick-up or Shipping:
Pick-up from our office, or select 2-Way Shipping during checkout. A minimum of 1-Week rental is required when selecting the shipping option.
Rental Duration Rules:
- Office hours Monday to Friday 9 - 5 PM (excluding holidays).
- Rentals due back by a weekend or a holiday, must be returned by the next business day.
- Rentals begin before noon of the 1st calendar day, and ends before noon of the last day booked.
- Weekends are considered as 3-Day rental. Pickup Friday morning and return Monday morning.
- Transit time (shipping) is calculated towards your rental period duration. For example, we ship Monday, you get the gear Wednesday, and ship back Friday - if we get the rental back by Monday - the rental period will be 1-Week.
Before pickup be prepared to show a "production insurance" binder addressed to The Streaming Store, or leave a credit card deposit for the value of the equipment rented. Contact Front Raw Insurance (Canada) or Atos Insurance (USA) to purchase an instant short term production insurance.