The Matrox Monarch LCS Kit Includes:
- Matrox Monarch LCS
- Power adaptor
- Carrying case
The encoder is controlled via a computer browser. The controller (Windows/Mac) and the encoder must be on the same network.
IMPORTANT: Read and complete these instructions for preparing a USB/SD card before recording.
2-channel SDI/HDMI video capture, dual resolution/bitrate output, enhanced split-screen or PIP presentation mode, live streaming and recording. NOTE: the 2 video inputs can't be mixed, rather appear side by side with the proper software (player software download required).
Pick-up or Shipping:
Pick-up from our office, or select 2-Way Shipping during checkout. A minimum of 1-Week rental is required when selecting the shipping option. Equipment ships from Toronto.
Rental Duration Rules:
- Office hours Monday to Friday 9 - 5 PM (excluding holidays).
- Rentals due back by a weekend or a holiday, must be returned by the next business day.
- Rentals begin before noon of the 1st calendar day, and ends before noon of the last day booked.
- Weekends are considered as 3-Day rental. Pickup Friday morning and return Monday morning.
- Transit time (shipping) is calculated towards your rental period duration. For example, we ship Monday, you get the gear Wednesday, and ship back Friday - if we get the rental back by Monday - the rental period will be 1-Week.
Before pickup be prepared to show a "production insurance" binder addressed to Uvision Inc., or leave a credit card deposit for the value of the equipment rented. Contact Front Raw Insurance to purchase instant short term production insurance.