The Teradek Cube 455 Decoder Kit Includes:
- Teradek Cube 455 Decoder (HDMI)
- Power adaptor
- Carrying case
The decoder is controlled via external buttons, via an iOS App, or a computer browser. The controller (Windows/Mac/iPhone/iPad) and the decoder must be on the same network.
Single HDMI port output to video mixer or monitor. Works as point to point video decoder over IP for Teradek Cube transmitters (rented separately).
Pick-up or Shipping:
Pick-up from our office, or select 2-Way Shipping during checkout. A minimum of 1-Week rental is required when selecting the shipping option. Equipment ships from Toronto.
Rental Duration Rules:
- Office hours Monday to Friday 9 - 5 PM (excluding holidays).
- Rentals due back by a weekend or a holiday, must be returned by the next business day.
- Rentals begin before noon of the 1st calendar day, and ends before noon of the last day booked.
- Weekends are considered as 3-Day rental. Pickup Friday morning and return Monday morning.
- Transit time (shipping) is calculated towards your rental period duration. For example, we ship Monday, you get the gear Wednesday, and ship back Friday - if we get the rental back by Monday - the rental period will be 1-Week.
Before pickup be prepared to show a "production insurance" binder addressed to Uvision Inc., or leave a credit card deposit for the value of the equipment rented. Contact Front Raw Insurance to purchase instant short term production insurance.