The Teradek Vidiu H.264 Encoder Kit Includes:
- Teradek Vidiu
- Add optional battery and plate (see below)
- Add optional HDMi cable (see below)
- Power adaptor
- Carrying case
The encoder is controlled via external buttons, via an iOS App, or a computer browser. The controller (Windows/Mac/iPhone/iPad) and the encoder must be on the same network.
Single HDMI video channel capture and streaming.
Pick-up or Shipping:
Pick-up from our office, or select 2-Way Shipping during checkout. A minimum of 1-Week rental is required when selecting the shipping option. Equipment ships from Toronto.
Rental Duration Rules:
- Office hours Monday to Friday 9 - 5 PM (excluding holidays).
- Rentals due back by a weekend or a holiday, must be returned by the next business day.
- Rentals begin before noon of the 1st calendar day, and ends before noon of the last day booked.
- Weekends are considered as 3-Day rental. Pickup Friday morning and return Monday morning.
- Transit time (shipping) is calculated towards your rental period duration. For example, we ship Monday, you get the gear Wednesday, and ship back Friday - if we get the rental back by Monday - the rental period will be 1-Week.
Before pickup be prepared to show a "production insurance" binder addressed to The Streaming Store, or leave a credit card deposit for the value of the equipment rented. Contact Front Raw Insurance (Canada) or Atos Insurance (USA) to purchase an instant short term production insurance.