The Roland VR-50HD All-in-One Kit Includes:
- Roland VR-50HD switcher
- 23" LCD monitor
- 6 FT HDMI cable
- 2 power cables
- No video or audio cables are included. Contact us if you need cables.
- Pelican case
Live event production for up to 8x audio sources, and 4x SDI, HDMI, Composite, and RGB video sources at various resolutions. Connect to a H.264 encoder, or to a computer via the USB port for recording and live streaming (requires 3rd party software).
Pick-up or Shipping:
Pick-up from our office, or select 2-Way Shipping during checkout. A minimum of 1-Week rental is required when selecting the shipping option.
Rental Duration Rules:
- Office hours Monday to Friday 9 - 5 PM (excluding holidays).
- Rentals due back by a weekend or a holiday, must be returned by the next business day.
- Rentals begin before noon of the 1st calendar day, and ends before noon of the last day booked.
- Weekends are considered as 3-Day rental. Pickup Friday morning and return Monday morning.
- Transit time (shipping) is calculated towards your rental period duration. For example, we ship Monday, you get the gear Wednesday, and ship back Friday - if we get the rental back by Monday - the rental period will be 1-Week.
Before pickup be prepared to show a "production insurance" binder addressed to Uvision Inc., or leave a credit card deposit for the value of the equipment rented. Contact Front Raw Insurance to purchase instant short term production insurance.