LTE Modems with Service Kits Includes:
Data transfer billed at $20/GB (1 GB minimum) after the modem is returned. 1 hour transmission of 1080p will consume ~ 4 GB of data per hour.
- LTE modem with 2x Ethernet ports
- 2x SIM cards with service (Primary & Backup)
- Power adaptor
- Carrying case
Field production, trade shows, or portable encoders. Modems are only rented with our pre-installed Telus & Bell LTE service for use only in Canada. Supports extreme operation in temperatures between -20 to 40 degrees Celsius.
Pick-up or Shipping:
Pick-up from our office, or select 2-Way Shipping during checkout. A minimum of 1-Week rental is required when selecting the shipping option. Equipment ships from Toronto.
Rental Duration Rules:
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5 PM (excluding holidays).
- Rentals due back by a weekend or a holiday, must be returned by the next business day.
- Rentals begin before noon of the 1st calendar day, and end before noon of the last day booked.
- Weekends are considered as 3-Day rentals. Pickup Friday morning and return Monday morning.
- Transit time (shipping) is calculated towards your rental period duration. For example, we ship Monday, you get the gear Wednesday, and ship back Friday - if we get the rental back by Monday - the rental period will be 1 week.
Before pickup be prepared to show a "production insurance" binder addressed to The Streaming Store, or leave a credit card deposit for the value of the equipment rented. Contact Front Raw Insurance (Canada) or Atos Insurance (USA) to purchase instant short-term production insurance.