LiveU LU300s mobile encoder with 4x SIM cards and service includes:
Data transfer is billed at $20/GB (1 GB minimum) after the modem is returned. 1-hour transmission of 1080p will consume ~ 4 GB of data per hour.
- LiveU LU300s encoder connecting to a LiveU broadcasting server *
- 2-hours rechargeable battery
- 2x internal SIM cards
- 2x external USB sticks with SIM cards
- 2x USB cable extenders
- Power adaptor
- Carrying case
Single video channel live streaming over LTE networks. 4x LTE/5G modems with SIM cards and Telus cellular service are included for use in Canada. You must have a LiveU broadcasting server to receive video.
Pick-up or Shipping:
Pick-up from our office, or select 2-Way Shipping during checkout. A minimum of 1-week rental is required when selecting the shipping option. Equipment ships from Toronto.
Rental Duration Rules:
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5 PM (excluding holidays).
- Rentals due back by a weekend or a holiday, must be returned by the next business day.
- Rentals begin before noon of the 1st calendar day, and end before noon of the last day booked.
- Weekends are considered as 3-day rentals. Pickup Friday morning and return Monday morning.
- Transit time (shipping) is calculated towards your rental period duration. For example, we ship Monday, you get the gear Wednesday, and ship back Friday - if we get the rental back by Monday - the rental period will be 1 week.
Before pickup be prepared to show a "production insurance" binder addressed to The Streaming Store, or leave a credit card deposit for the value of the equipment rented. Contact Front Raw Insurance to purchase instant short-term production insurance.